New Mindset List for the Class of 2008
Some of the more notable observations of the Class of 2009 are:
- They don't remember when "cut and paste" involved scissors.
- Heart-lung transplants have always been possible.
- With little need to practice, most of them do not know how to tie a tie.
- They never had the fun of being thrown into the back of a station wagon with six others.
- Voice mail has always been available.
- Condoms have always been advertised on television.
- For daily caffeine emergencies, Starbucks has always been around the corner.
- They have grown up in a single superpower world.
- Digital cameras have always existed.
- Lyme Disease has always been a ticking concern in the woods.
- They never saw a Howard Johnson's with 28 ice cream flavors.