A "Ginormous" List of "Confuzzling" Words
- confuzzled (adj): confused and puzzled at the same time
- cognitive displaysia (n): the feeling you have before you even leave the house that you are going to forget something and not remember it until you're on the highway
- phonecrastinate (v): to put off answering the phone until caller ID displays the incoming name and number
- troddle (v): to wander around without knowing of doing so
- snirt (n): snow that is dirty, often seen by the side of roads and parking lots that have been plowed
Maybe you won't use these words in everyday speech, but the exercise simply goes to show how language is dynamic and ever-changing.