How Does the Class of 2007 See the World?
Among the more interesting (and sobering) observations are:
- “Ctrl + Alt + Del” is as basic as “ABC.”
- Paul Newman has always made salad dressing.
- An automatic is a weapon, not a transmission.
- Gas has always been unleaded.
- They never heard Howard Cosell call a game on ABC.
- Computers have always fit in their backpacks.
- They have never gotten excited over a telegram, a long distance call, or a fax.
- Test tube babies are now having their own babies.
- They have always had a PIN number.
- There have never been dress codes in restaurants.
- Yuppies are almost as old as hippies.
- Peeps are not a candy, they are your friends.
- They can still sing the rap chorus to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and the theme song from Duck Tales.
Click here for an archive of Mindset Lists, going back to the class of 2002.